60 DAY MEMBERSHIP TRIAL

STRENGTHEN YOUR LEADERSHIP CAPABILITIES | GROW YOUR CONNECTIONS

2 LEADERSHIP PROGRAMS | 5 SESSIONS | FULL PEO MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE | @NO COST

PEO Leadership has been helping CEOs and their executives realize their personal, organizational and growth objectives for over 25 years. Our leadership community includes the leaders of some of Canada’s best managed businesses and the world’s most recognizable brands. Great leaders understand the importance of working on the business and surrounding themselves with peers to learn and challenge their thinking and leadership. In a rapidly changing global environment it’s too hard to go alone and be limited by the confines of your organization’s 4 walls.

We are offering you an opportunity to step outside of your comfort zone and experience a proven tested process of driving value to your leadership and organization. Check out what our members are saying about their journey with us HERE.

2 PROGRAMS | 2 SESSION START DATES | LIMITED SEATS

Programs:

  • CEO/President Program
  • Senior Leadership Group Program

Both with Start Dates:

  • Fall 2020 – Begins the week of September 14th
  • Winter 2021 – Begins the week of January 11th
  • At this time the advisory board meetings will be virtual and take place every 2nd week for 2 hours.

THE FULL PEO LEADERSHIP MEMBERSHIP EXPERIENCE

Each leader will meet one-on-one with the Executive Advisor in charge of the program and build a road map of what success looks like for them and their organizations. This road map leverages our holistic approach to leadership which includes looking at your business, career, health, wealth, and family/relationships.

The leader will then be assigned to a peer advisory board based on their role, responsibilities, ownership structure and size. The peer advisory boards will be assembled so there are no competitors nor any economic dependence between organizations. Group size will vary between 6 AND 8 participants and everyone will be required to sign a nondisclosure agreement (NDA).

The Executive Advisors who will be running these advisory boards are recognized as some of the top facilitators and business advisors in North America. Please take a look at our Executive Advisor profiles HERE

The Senior Leadership Program operates slightly differently combining one-on-one coaching with advisory board meetings. Some have referred to it as “coaching on steroids”.

ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE

You must be a CEO/President and/or a C-level executive, owner or partner in your organization to participate in the CEO/President Program. In terms of membership demographics, 45% of our leaders are operating subsidiaries of multi-nationals while the other 55% are Canadian entrepreneurs operating both large and small companies. In our small business groups your business must have greater than $2MM in revenue to qualify.

To participate in our Senior Leadership Program, you must be part of the leadership team operating with a functional title (CFO, Controller, VP, etc…) with a team reporting directly into you.

 

Additional Benefits:

  • Complimentary invitations for the leader and anyone within their organization to participate in both our member only and wider community Live Webcast Events. At this time, we are running The Way Forward Live Webcasts on member-interest subjects on a weekly basis. Please take a look at our Events page HERE
  • Access to our PEO Marketplace where members are permitted to create special offers to support each other during this crisis.
  • Access to our Educational Partners providing support to all our members throughout the year. These partners include Cleveland Clinic, Aird & Berlis, RSM Canada and Focus Asset Management.

COST OF THE PROGRAMS

This 60-day trial membership program costs you nothing except for your time and intellectual participation. We are interested in introducing you to our organization and the PEO Leadership process as well as giving back to the broader business community at this time by providing access to our core expertise and the wisdom of our leadership community. There is one caveat that deals with ensuring your participation at each session. Although we stated the program fee is nil, you will be charged $1,000 upfront, which will be refunded at the end of the program, or if you choose to join, will be applied to your membership fee. For each meeting you miss, you will forfeit $200 that will be donated to a local food bank of our choice. We believe this offer is totally reasonable – for this to work, it requires active participation by everyone involved.

To explore this opportunity, please connect with Kelly May at kmay@peo-leadership.com.

Let us exceed your expectations

Get in touch with us…

Contact Us