Senior Leadership Accelerator Program
It's All About Leadership Performance
The Senior Leadership Group (SLG) drives personal, professional and organizational growth objectives. It addresses the key issues of talent retention and acquisition; succession planning of your organization; diversity and inclusion; as well as the strategy and vision of an organization that wants to get the most from their leadership team.
We have a history of more than 25 years of helping leaders develop their own skills and capacity to drive the performance and growth of their organizations. For many years, we worked exclusively with the Presidents and CEOs of some of the most influential companies in the world. In the past couple of years, those same leaders asked us to develop and harness our history and proprietary leadership tools to create a model for their upcoming leaders to enable them to succeed.
- Highly experienced leadership/ business coaches who know how to get the best out of people and how to operate a successful and profitable business.
- Carefully selected Peer Advisory Board best suited to achieve your professional and personal goals & objectives. Your group will meet in person during regularly scheduled meetings every other month.
- Dedicated One-on-One coaching with your Executive Advisor every other month.
- Introduction and access to PEO Leadership’s large network of Global business Leaders.
- Proprietary tools and programs: Life GPS Mapping and Gap Analysis Calibrating developed by PEO Leadership that, in collaboration with your Executive Advisor, will be undertaken annually.
- Leadership Profiling and Bench-marking that accelerates you towards your goals and objectives.
- Eye of the Executive Leadership Events and The Way Forward Webcast Series, featuring some of North Americas recognized Thought Leaders.
- Mini Retreat together with your Peer Advisory Group giving each member an opportunity to take a deep dive examination of your personal and professional blueprint.
- Annual Conference exclusive to the PEO Leadership Community including world renowned speakers, various leadership exercises, experiential programs and social activities.
Why PEO Leadership is the right fit.
We’re in the business of enabling leaders to recognize their potential by challenging their thinking and connecting them to the right relationships. We utilize a holistic approach centered around our Five Key Elements of Success to achieve your goals and objectives for leadership excellence. These key elements include: health, wealth, career, personal relationships, and business.
Our mission is to support, cultivate and accelerate the leadership excellence of successful business executives. We help them impact the organizations they lead, the communities they serve, and the lives they live through our core methodology of CONNECT, THINK, GROW.
To understand if PEO Leadership is a good fit for you, ask yourself:
- Are you able to CONNECT with leaders who are successful and driven? Do you have an appetite for continuous learning and development?
- Are you able to THINK with like-minded leaders where you and your peers can challenge each other to solve existing issues and explore new ideas and opportunities?
- Are you willing to GROW by challenging yourself and leveraging the experience and wisdom of your peers and PEO Leadership’s Executive Advisors?
If you want to challenge yourself and take your career to the next level, then don’t hesitate to reach out!